Ali Shan Oolong tea shares a combination of black and green tea. It serves with unique vitamins, minerals, and helpful antioxidants.
It is like a Champaign for tea lovers. Nothing can be more interesting for them to get high on this beverage. It is perfect in hot or cold weather for evening sipping to enjoy chit chats with family or friends.
Also, people are very particular about their taste and flavor. Resulting, fondness for Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, White Tea, Puer Tea, and Dark Tea are reaching heights.
Oolong tea amongst all is having outstanding aroma. Its clean, nutty, fruit and bright flavor has made it favorite and the first choice for all.
This light and exotic beverage are not only refreshing but, for tea, lovers its like a complete treat in itself.
Main highlights of Ali Shan Oolong Tea
- Cultivation of Ali Shan Oolong Tea in a clean, cool, and foggy alpine environment at a high altitude of 1000-1600 meters fill in wonderful aroma in it.
- Leaves with the Ultimate flavor of tea that are like no other can be infused multiple times.
- It contains less caffeine than coffee therefore people who are sensitive to coffee can opt this as an alternate.
- This Ali shan tea is the result of traditional growing, harvesting and long roasting methods employed by artisan farmers.
- golden yellow color with a soft sugary taste and rich floral aromas compel tea lovers to try a sip of it.
- It is getting delivered across Canada(Ali Shan Oolong Canada), USA, and around the world.
Nutritional and health benefits of Oolong tea.
- These include benefits for heart, brain, bone, skin, weight management and dental health.
- It may boost your metabolism, decrease your risk of developing diabetes and protect against certain types of cancer.
- Regular use of oolong tea not only decrease cholesterol level but also keep your heart safe and improve its health.
- It helps to reduce fat by accelerating metabolism which is good for cardiovascular health.
- Ali Shan Oolong Tea serves with zero-calorie.
Freshness in tea leaves is the only essence of a wonderful cup of tea. And it will be the icing on the cake if you are getting tea not only with taste but also along with health and nutritional benefits. It is recommended to intake Ali Shan Oolong Tea in moderate quantity to avoid any side effects as it will keep your mind alert and fresh. Otherwise, excessive intake would lead to headaches, Abdominal pain, Nausea, vomiting, insomnia, and diarrhea.
And especially pregnant women should limit the use of 1-2 cups in a day only as excess caffeine can cause problems such as premature birth and low birth weight.
Lastly, it is highly advised that excess of everything is bad therefore use Ali Shan Oolong Tea in moderate quantity and enjoy the freshness in your mood and healthy life.