The easiest ways to pack house furniture:
These are packaging tips provided to you by the directory of furniture moving companies in the United Kingdom. These tips will help you implement a successful and easy way to pack your furniture without losses, damages, or loss of home furniture. It is a summary of the experiences of furniture moving companies, and according to the recommendations of a protective packaging company Britwrap. It is considered one of the best methods to pack your furniture during transportation, as we offer you:
- The best packing materials.
- Wooden furniture packaging method.
- How to package electronic devices.
- Methods of packaging electrical appliances.
- How to cover sofas and boards.
- Blinds wrapping method.
- How to cover carpets and rugs.
- How to wrap decorations and tables.
- How to pack kitchen utensils and cooking equipment.
- How to pack bathroom utensils.
Home packing methods
The best home furnishing packaging materials:
- Rubber transparent nylon.
- Cardboard boxes and cardboard.
- Bubble nylon.
- Soft blankets for bagging operations.
- Adhesive tape and ropes to securely seal the boxes.
- Corkboards for encapsulation and protection of electrical and electronic devices.
The easiest way to packhouse furniture
The easiest ways to wrap house furniture: We explain the way to package each part of your home furniture in detail as follows:
Wooden Furniture Packaging Method:
- After dismantling the wooden rooms, such as the bedroom, children’s room, and other wooden furniture pieces, each room should be wrapped individually.
- To prevent wasting time and make a lot of effort and time.
- Separations must be made between the pieces and the wooden panels with a spacer of reinforced cardboard.
- Then wrap them all in cardboard and blankets to protect them from scratching and slashing.
- Finally, wrap them in nylon to protect them from dust, dirt, and water and fluid leaks during transportation.
Electronic device packaging method:
- When transporting electronic devices, if the original cartons are present, this will be great; It saves you a lot.
- And if it is not there, it is wrapped in three layers to provide maximum protection.
- The first layer of packaging is bubble nylon to protect it from shocks.
- Then the second layer is cardboard to protect from scratching and breaking.
- Finally, a layer of transparent nylon protects against liquid and dust leaks.
Electrical Appliance Packaging Method:
- To ensure the safety of electrical appliances, they must be wrapped in cardboard.
- And that is after putting the inner sides of the cork to protect it from shocks.
- Then wrapped with nylon from the outside to protect against fluid leaks.
- Blankets and rags can be used to ensure additional protection.
- Finally, it sticks well with masking tape.
Sofas and boards packaging method:
- The sofas and boards are wrapped with blankets to protect them from scratching and dust.
- Or cardboard for packaging.
- Then wrap them with nylon to fix the packaging effectively.
- And protect from scratching or dirt during transportation.
Decoration packaging method:
- Decorations include different-sized decorative pieces, tables, and pictures.
- All of them are precious things and represent special memories.
- To protect it during transportation, it must be well wrapped in cardboard.
- Then placed in boxes and affixed well with adhesive tape.
- It is recorded from the outside that it is breakable.
Method for packaging of carpets, rugs, curtains, and upholstery:
- Before packaging, it is preferable to wash the carpets and rugs that need washing and cleaning.
- If you are going to send some items to the laundry, the new address data must be recorded in case of transfer to another house.
- To wrap carpets and rugs, it is preferable to fold them well and tie them with adhesive tape to secure them well.
- Then wrap them with cardboard and nylon and wrap them with adhesive tape again to ensure they are not loosened during transportation.
- You can use a mattress moving cover and a rug storage bag to protect them well from dust.
Curtains and upholstery packaging:
- For curtains and upholstery, it is preferable to fold them well.
- Then put them in suitable bags.
- Then they must be placed in paper boxes.
- Then wrap them in nylon.
How to pack kitchen appliances and cookware:
- The wooden part of the kitchen is wrapped just like wooden furniture.
- And by wrapping it with cardboard.
- Then wrap it with blankets and then nylon to provide the highest protection.
- We use paper for dishes and glass tableware to wrap each piece separately.
- Then stack them into separate cartons.
- And in the end, and recording them from the outside, they are breakable pieces.
Bathroom ware packaging method:
- Tools for personal use must be separated for each person to prevent mixing and transmission of infection.
- Then the pieces are packed into paper boxes after being wrapped in nylon.
- It is registered from abroad in the person’s name used for these purposes.
- As for shelves, mirrors and the rest of the pieces are wrapped with cardboard, and cork spacers are placed to prevent breakage.
- Then put them in boxes and record them from the outside as breakable.