Do you think you have invested enough in your health? You could be missing out on a tiny yet essential ingredient.
Imagine waking up relaxed, comfortable, and energized to commence your day. The quality of the mattress plays a vital role in achieving a good night’s sleep. This undisturbed sleep pattern benefits your long-term wellbeing whereas damaged or bad-quality mattresses result in weakened immune systems, body pain, increase in stress level, insomnia, and allergies.
A top-quality mattress is one of the perfect investments you can make in your life. And let not a simple thing as a mattress rob your peaceful and adequate sleep. As crucial as sleep is for us, so is the surface on which we rest. A good and soft surface promises good posture, relaxes muscles, and ensures good alignment of our ears, hips, and spine.
Comfortable mattresses are a great deal for those with chronic illness. When we sleep, our body repairs itself by releasing hormones and building muscle tissues. Whether you are dealing with burning, aching, or stabbing pain, latex mattress and other popular ones can help you find an enjoyable sleeping position.
Are Latex Mattresses Worth Buying?
In terms of chronic illness, chronic pain and sleep pattern are known as ‘painsomnia’, the inability to get better sleep due to bodily ache. The experts say that a first-rate mattress can make or break a good sleep.
- Does acute or chronic pain prevent you from sleeping? Consider a latex mattress. The mattress provides cushioned support without harmful chemicals. Latex has a firmness that cradles your body and maintains your lower back. This leads to proper spinal alignment and eases the back throughout the night.
- Pain in the body can limit your everyday activities, leaving you curled up in bed. This restlessness and painful condition can improve with a latex mattress. Designed to reduce surface pressure, latex mattresses also help those who have a habit of changing sleeping positions.
- Natural-latex mattresses are recommended for people seeking ways to reduce the frustrating backaches. Latex supports the body’s natural curve and brings relief to those struggling with lower or upper back pain.
- Purchasing a latex mattress helps in sleeping peacefully as they contain small holes that allow air to flow, keeping the person cool. Sleep experts say that the temperature for a decent sleep is 60 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit and these mattresses achieve the required temperature.
Before jumping to swipe your card, consider the important factors. Nobody prefers sleeping on a hard surface and needs something that will support their body. So, it’s mainly about looking for the perfect amount of firmness and softness. Latex can provide a great night, sleep, no matter whether you are suffering from shoulder, upper, or lower back pain.
Sleeping Positions to Ease Back Pain
Do you know that back pain is one of the leading causes preventing people from work? Back pain accounts for almost 264 million lost workdays as one-half of all working Americans admit having pain symptoms every year.
Back pain can strike at any age because people of all age groups are constantly slumped over our gadgets each hour. Everyone wants to get rest and refresh once it’s bedtime but the worn-out mattress would only aggravate the problem.
As mentioned above, latex mattresses make it easy to find a comfy sleeping position, supporting the spine and the back. People struggling with backaches should follow the below-sleeping positions:
- Fetal Position – Experiencing pain while walking or standing? Sleeping in a fetal position takes the pressure off the spine.
- Side Sleeping – To reduce spine pressure, try to sleep on the side with a pillow underneath your waist. This is one of the popular sleeping positions that keep the spine straight.
- Stomach Sleeping – Don’t you feel relieved when sleeping on the stomach? When experiencing back pain in a sitting position, sleeping on the stomach can prove beneficial.
- Back Sleeping – To get a good night’s sleep, try to sleep on the back with support under your head, shoulders, and knees. This technique takes off the pressure from the spine.
According to a survey by the National Sleep Foundation, about 92% of the population agreed that comfortable mattresses are important to sleep better. People still think that purchasing a top-quality mattress is a costly affair. But given the health benefits, does the price tag matter?
Looking at the scenario, renowned and reliable mattress companies are coming up with incredible plans. For example, Klarna Financing allows buyers to have a seamless shopping experience. Klarna is nothing but similar to a traditional credit card for you to shop without worrying.
Now that you know how something as simple as a mattress could transform your life, it’s time to take care of your body postures. A good mattress will make you feel like you are on cloud nine!