A successful sales campaign needs equal attention to both existing customers and fresh prospects. If the sales team is occupied with servicing their existing customers and doesn’t respond to leads on time, the business loses valuable growth opportunities. Lead response times decide the success of a business, and this is where the Real Estate CRM software plays a vital role.
Managing leads is a time-consuming process and diverts the focus of the sales team from the existing clients. To help them overcome this, Sell.Do provides efficient workflow management systems that integrate all the stages of lead management, starting from lead capturing to customizing the sales pipeline.
How to Sell. Do streamlines the lead management process:
Lead Capture Forms:
What makes Sell. Do’s Real Estate CRM popular is the easy integration with the existing software. The simple lead capture form makes it easy to view and track the lead data. All the leads from multiple sources are automatically stored in one place.
Instant Response to Buyers and Investors
A business won’t miss out on a single prospect with CRM workflow automation. Sell. Do ensure that every single lead from social media campaigns, website landing page, or live chat is captured. When a real estate business responds instantly to prospects, they successfully engage them.
Sell. Do has filters in its lead management software and verifies the prospect’s email id and phone number with an OTP to prevent duplication of data. All the data is unique.
The business gets a complete picture of the stage of progress of every lead, including past conversations, comments, reminders, or scheduled meetings. The sales team knows what they have to focus on.
Nurturing With Drip Marketing:
Getting to a lead’s mind is easy; staying there is tough. Through methodic drip-marketing strategies, Sell. Do helps you send relevant emails and SMS, depending on the lead stage and intent.
To analyze the efficacy of drip marketing, Sell. Do offers the funnel analytics feature to check if the prospect is moving up the drip ladder. If a mail has been sent to a customer and they open it, it should be followed up with a second mail. If the second mail is not opened, it should be followed up with a call. With a Real Estate CRM, the business can check the percentage of leads that are progressing and the ones that have stopped. It helps them develop a more efficient sales strategy.
Automated Communication to Build Lead Relationships
If the salesperson is unable to follow up with the lead, Sell.Do does the follow-up for them with automatic thank you or a feedback mail after a prospect has visited the website. An automated discount offer might be the deal clincher. With a higher recall, the chances of conversion are also high. It’s these gestures that make a difference to the customer.
Tracking Lead Scores With Website-Based Interaction
When a lead is nurtured through follow-up emails or SMSs, they may come back to visit the website. Their interaction with the website decides their lead score and the possibility of a conversion.
The Concept of Lead Scoring:
In order to channelize their sales efforts in the right direction and for the right set of leads, Sell.Do provides the intelligent feature of Lead Scoring. This feature considers all factors to help you decide which leads are ‘hot or ‘warm’ i.e. likely to convert, which need extra attention, and which shouldn’t be considered in the first place. This further enhances the lead filtering for your sales teams.
- Real Estate Specific feature: With Sell.Do’s an intelligent lead scoring feature, the job of the sales team comes down to just following up with the right leads. This feature is real-estate sector-specific, and the scores keep changing as the buyer transforms from visiting the site to the ready-to-negotiate stage.
- Evaluating Touchpoints: With workflow automation, the different touchpoints are mapped to each customer. The leads get stronger as the touchpoints grow and vice-versa. A company knows if the lead can be converted or not.
- Incorporating Credit Data: A positive prospect with a negative credit background is filtered out by the software. The leads that the sales team gets are all checked for their CIBIL score so that once they are converted, they can apply for a loan.
- Website Integrations: When a prospect engages multiple times through different media like the website or email campaigns, they get a higher lead score and can be converted faster
- Intelligent Engagement Score: From sentiment analysis to SMS analytics, there are over 200 data points that Sell.Do combines to provide the best intelligent engagement score. The sales team just needs to connect with the prospect and convert them.
Here are some ways in which Sell. Do improves workflow:
With the Real Estate CRM from Sell.Do, communication is easy and streamlined since every visit made by the lead is followed up with an automated email or SMS sent on time. Furthermore, internal collaboration is hassle-free as well through Sell.Do.
Higher Response Rates:
Lead qualification depends on the speed of the response. If a business responds to a lead’s registration within 5 minutes, lead qualification goes up by 200%. Both the lead and the sales team get a call from the Insta-Connect feature of Sell.Do.
Whether it is sending a quote on time or following up on a site visit or shooting across bulk SMS/emails, the auto-scheduling feature of Sell.Do enables all this and more.
With the Real Estate CRM software, there is no need to worry about responding to leads on time. The sales team can confidently focus on achieving higher conversions through systematic lead generation and nurturing.