The pandemic era has changed the life of all of us and people have started spending more time on the internet. Even for the necessities like food, clothing, they order it online through the respective apps to prevent themselves from moving out.
As online services become more popular than including all the services like banking, booking tables, hospital appointments, or any kind of work, the IT industry is seeing a new wave of users who are transforming from conventional physical services to a digital solution.
Thus, the responsibility of hire ui/ux designers has also increased multifold times to ensure that the end-users experience the best interface and conveniently spend maximum time on their respective website. The developers need to ensure that users get a delightful experience, and all their requirements are being fulfilled for what they are browsing the website.
Below mentioned are some of the design which will be in trend in 2021:
1) VUI (Voice User Interface) Interaction
– During this pandemic era, already the users are spending a lot of time on the mobile screen, thus, VUI is one good option to get off-screen by shifting from visual to voice.
– It is an internal interface that is internally associated with data synthesis and the context. Google Translate is one of the good examples of implementing VUI.
– This platform will help the technology to speak with its users. Smart home devices and voice assistant apps are already very common, and people today prefer voice-based research over other modes.
2) Massive Typography
– One should not shy in using the huge typography on the website or product page till the time the texts are meaningful, able to attract the audience, and add value to the brands.
– This massive typography can also be used to highlight the USPs of the product, any appealing phrase or quotes, some relevant facts, and data.
3) Dark Mode
– The elegant and modern ‘dark’ look is going to trend in the coming year due to some of the benefits it has which are given below:
- a) It controls the battery consumption and saves it which overall gives the user a pleasant experience.
- b) The defective pixels can be easily hidden in dark mode.
- c) Dark color helps in reducing screen fatigue.
- d) Certain elements can be made to be visible easily by popping out from the dark background.
- e) The dark remains optimally neat and sharp even during dark surroundings.
4) Captivating The Performance In Full Screen
– The screen size of the digital devices is increasing with each launch just to give comfort to the end-user while watching something on the device.
– When there will be full-screen immersive performance the device will be left with no space to distract them with some Ads or any other information being displayed. Usually, the notifications panel in the devices creates a lot of distractions but full-screen UX can overcome this issue.
5) Gradients With Low Contrast
– Color blending was in trend way back but again they have emerged as a trend and the logo of Instagram is one of the best examples of the same.
– The current trending thing is to control the contrast of the colors as it is easier on the eyes and attracts the attention of the audience.
– Just combining the colors does not refer to gradients, it also includes soft transitions, complementary colors, and limited color mixes, etc.
6) Simple Icons
– The minimalistic icons are considered as one of the most powerful tools for visual communication with customers. It is one of the ways to express or convey in less than words.
– Nowadays the businesses put special emphasis on using icons. In the year 2020, big companies like Apple redesigned their icon which belongs to the same family.
7) Using Pastel Colors In The Creative Works.
– In the era of minimalism and simplistic web development, designers tend to use soft and smooth colors like pastel colors which go well with the design and highlight the lightness.
– These colors fit with the background and atmosphere of the website very well. One of the examples of the brands using this concept is Ayakaito.
8) Designing As Per The Occasion.
– In the era of this cutthroat competition, one must use personalization as a tool to be the eye-catcher for their users. For example, Amazon Prime and Netflix recommend the show as per the watching habits of the user.
– Similarly, in UI/UX, one cannot design the website every time as per the need of the users but can customize the website as per the occasions. For example, during Durga Puja, Diwali, and Holi which are some of the main festivals celebrated in India, the theme of the website should be colorful accordingly.
– This customization as the occasion will give a personal touch to the consumers and this will encourage them to spend more time on your website.
9) Ease Of Synchronization With Different Devices
– The customers not just use a single device today but access various devices like mobile, desktop, laptop, tablet, etc. Thus, the UI/UX should be designed in such a way that it gives impactful performance across all the devices.
– Nowadays other than the stationed devices, people are also using smartwatches and some other wearables which are mobile and are synched with the mobile, thus, UI needs to focus on these upcoming technologies as well.
From the above points, we can see that there is a combination of various trends which will be influencing the website design in the coming year. Thus, to have a tremendous performance and a successful website one should combine different trends of designing the UI/UX.
And if one is looking for the perfect website which is a combination of all the latest trends to be followed in 2021 then one should hire UI/UX designers in India. The dedicated team knows well about the best industry practices and will create a customized software that will serve all the purposes of the business owners.