Named on the moon, the symbol of beauty itself, Moonstone is a mesmerizing gem that has attracted jewelry lovers for a long time now. It has been fascinating people for centuries with its unique properties. It has a soft glow and shimmer that seems to be moving every time you drive it at different angles in the presence of light.
Moonstone is regarded as a lucky gemstone and gifted to lovers. Moonstone engagement rings are gaining popularity these days. It is loved for its soft milky sheen, caused by layers of feldspar minerals that diffuse the light that strikes on them. The effect is called adularescence. The smooth shine makes moonstone jewelry look delicate, feminine, and chic.
The gemstone comes in pink, peach, white, green, blue, gray, and black. It is usually cut in a cabochon shape to highlight its adularescence. However, some designers polish the stone in fancy shapes. At Rananjay Exports, you will find moonstone rings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and earrings in the latest designs. They also have an exclusive classic collection of gemstone jewelry.
There are Many Reasons to Choose Moonstone:
1. Moonstone’s feminine energy is said to balance your emotions. It has calming and soothing qualities that assist you in the mastery of emotions. In addition, it helps you develop intuition.
2. If you love the minimal look, then Moonstone is your gemstone. Moonstone jewelry looks chic and classy. Wear it as an individual small pendant in a chain or layers of chains with the stone; it will look exquisite.
3. It is the stone of new beginnings. It will heal you of the past wounds and help you find a perspective. It will help you get rid of anxiety and bring you peace and harmony.
4. Wear moonstone jewelry to stay away from the negative energies. Popular as a talisman, the gemstone is said to help with sleeping issues.
5. Moonstone has a mesmerizing beauty. It is difficult to escape its lure. Its beauty demands a long stare at it. Moonstone bracelets and earrings can be good gifting options as you will not have to worry about the wearer’s size.
6. There’s this thing about Moonstone that you can choose for everyday jewelry. It has that subtle look that can go with almost any attire, especially your formal ones when you want to add a touch of elegance to your look.
7. Moonstone is generally associated with the Goddess energy and the divine feminine. It is said to bring hormonal balance to the wearer and also treat fertility issues. It also eases discomfort related to pregnancy and childbearing.
8. It is a known fact that transitions happen in your emotional state with the waxing and the waning of the moon. Moonstone will help you adapt to those changes and not fear them. It will instead let you believe in the potential of what’s about to come.
9. The gemstone’s energies will make you gentle and compassionate towards others. It will make you warm-hearted and welcoming to others which will make you a good friend.
Types of Moonstone :
Peach or Yellow Moonstone: Wearing a peach moonstone will help you develop psychic abilities. It will give you a sense of calm, purify your soul and keep you away from negative energies. In addition, it has feminine energy that is attached to calm, fertility, and transition.
Blue Moonstone :
This one is considered precious of all. Add blue moonstone jewelry to your collection to enhance mental clarity. It will heal and nourish you.
White Moonstone :
It is ‘the moonstone that shows white light.’ It carries the new moon’s energy. It will help in improving the visionary concept.
Pink Moonstone :
This one symbolizes female traits and romanticism. It will help you develop intuition.
Rainbow Moonstone :
This Moonstone is famous for working on all the seven chakras of the body. It will cleanse your aura and alleviate your sleeping problems.
Beliefs Related to Moonstone :
In India, the gemstone has always been regarded as a powerful spiritual tool to bring divine wisdom. The ancient Romans believed that the gemstone was a shard of moonlight. According to them, if one stared into the gemstone, they could see Goddess Diana. They also thought that it brought love and fortune to the wearer.
The gemstone has always been considered a spiritual healing tool for healing.
To maintain the sheen of the crystal:
1. Wash it with mild soap and water.
2. After rinsing it, wipe it with a soft cloth.
3. Don’t use harsh chemicals to clean the gemstone.
The gemstone needs to be charged under moonlight from time to time. After cleaning, place it where it can receive the shining beams of the moon.
Where to Buy This Gemstone?
There are so many options to buy moonstone jewelry, but finding authentic gemstones is a task. I suggest checking out Rananjay Exports for genuine moonstone pendants, rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.